Little Giants tame Alligators

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

By Ian Ward ’19 Photo/Online Editor|On Saturday Wabash rushed for over 400 yards and downed Allegheny College with a final score of 54-17. Leading the Little Giants, Isaac Avant ’20 rushed for 229 yards and scored three Little Giant touchdowns.

Also rushing touchdowns for the Little Giants were Micah Walker ’21 and Tanner Skeel ’19. Through the air, Wabash was also successful as Jake Reid ’21 completed 9 of 13 passes for 164 yards. Ryan Thomas ’19 and Ra’Shawn Jones ’20 caught touchdowns today.
This fast paced game was very successful for the Little Giants as they produced a season leading 590 yards of offense. This game was also riddled with penalties however as there nearly 100 yards in penalties and one Allegheny ejection off of personal fouls. However, this tenacity and momentum will surely help the Little Giants as they will now prepare for the 125th Monon Bell game presented by Cancer Treatment Centers of America. Be sure to check out this week’s special Monon Bell edition of The Bachelor for a full recap of this game and preview of the Monon Bell Game!
The 125th Monon Bell game begins at 1:07 pm next Saturday at Byron P. Hollett Little Giant Stadium, and can be viewed on FOX Sports Indiana, FOX Sports Midwest, and streamed on FOX Sports GO. For Tickets, visit wabashtickets.com